Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yahtzee

1.) Yahtzee is the trademarked name of a popular dice game made by Milton Bradley (now owned by Hasbro). The object of the game is to score the most points by rolling five dice to make certain combinations. This is true, but it is also the only appropriate response when you sneak into Pat Lizotte's room looking for Halloween pants and come across these fucking gems.



It's like a goldmine in there, I open his closet and it's like Christmas morning when i was 7. We aren't even to the best part, I am grabbing the pants and I check the tag and once again he goes and completely redeems himself;




Brooks Brothers 33W 32L. Really? Not just that they're from Brooks Brothers, but that I get to walk around all of Halloween wearing 33W pants, i tried them on for everyone's safety. Now we are going to introduce our second word of the blog: snug. If there is any amount of exertion from dance or drunken merriment on Friday I do have a concern that we might see some tearing from either side because its fucking snug front and back. Not alot of breathing room.

So we've got something coming together, it's looking solid but I think after NYC tomorrow we are going to need to step up the item count. I want sunglasses, socks, shirts, scarfs (you know he has some somewhere and you know they match that sweater vest) hats, the whole 9 and there are only a couple days left. And I am going to tell you right now, the fucking holy grail will be if i can get his red and black shoes. He has yet to take them off since he bought them a week ago, he sleeps in them, and they are so rare i couldn't find anything but a black and white version on the internet. (below) and i am fucking good at google, i also make the best jokes at work. (see i'm getting into character)...

And to be very clear; Pat is one of my closest friends and I can only do this because we have been through some shit, so remember keep it secret, keep it safe.

No comments: