Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"I am you there's a blog"



Well played all around. I walked in, sleeveless, and Pat was standing right in the door and there was a video camera. "I am you, there's a blog." It was great. And Pat, true to form, took it very well - laughed and read the blog and thought that it was hilarious, but also managed to slip in something about it being highly produced and clearly took way too much time. I can't decide if this second part is true, but either way it was the most fun I have ever had making a Halloween costume. (look at the serious face dave has on in this video) Sidenote: apologies to everyone at that party, due to some extenuating circumstances I am unable to remember anything from about 3 minutes after this video ends until I woke up on a couch in a completely different set of clothes around 7am the next day. I heard I had fun, which is really all that matters. So thanks to everyone who was as entertained as I was, we can drop the whole secret thing now, well played.

(Trying to make the Pat face, but instead just giving away that I was already completely unconcious)

No comments: